Oh you don’t know what Frittata Gainz are? Allow me to enlighten you.
A frittata is a bunch of eggs, cracked into a cast iron skillet, with whatever leftovers you have in the skillet. You let it cook on the stove top, like an omelet, then you put it in the oven to finish it off. Here’s the finished product. At least, this is what the finished product is supposed to somewhat look like.
Ok, I may have over done it a little, but you get the point.
Before you start, open your Pandora app and find the DJ Khaled station. Your’re welcome.
1. Oil or butter your skillet up and set to stove top to medium heat.
2. Chop your onion and throw it in.
I kind of over did it on the onions.
3. While you cook the onion, crack 8 eggs and beat with sea salt and paprika.
4. Add spinach and whatever else you have handy. Then pour in the eggs.
5. Preheat oven on 400 degrees.
5. Once it starts to look settled. Put in oven on 400 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
5. The top will look like this when you’re done.
5. Flip and eat. Or you can pair with Radishes.